Bono and Edge on Ross next Friday.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They showed a clip of the Street Mission performance from 1978 but then also showed what clearly was footage from the tour EPK featuring a good couple of mins of I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight from Barcelona. However I cannot see this footage in the 10 minute clip that's currently available, so as Bono said, I think this was made available especially for the show.

I should have a recording of the BBC HD broadcast but unfortunately I'm currently sat 150 miles from the computer that I hope has recorded it :)

They showed a clip of the Street Mission performance from 1978 but then also showed what clearly was footage from the tour EPK featuring a good couple of mins of I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight from Barcelona. However I cannot see this footage in the 10 minute clip that's currently available, so as Bono said, I think this was made available especially for the show.

I should have a recording of the BBC HD broadcast but unfortunately I'm currently sat 150 miles from the computer that I hope has recorded it :)

You're so good to us enajh2. :hug:

bonojross.jpg
:applaud:

vlcsnap-13796.png

edges expression :lol::applaud:

Wouldn't be surprised if the Crazy Tonight clip is the music video for the single. It didn't sound live, sounded like the album mix.

Yeah there's no way that was live audio. A lot of shots of Bono singing didn't match up to th audio. I loved the video though; a lot of energy there. :up:

Thanks for posting the clips by the way!

Oh, and two other things I was wondering about:
1) why does freaking everybody ask them when they first formed the band? (i.e. something you can find out on wikipedia in 3 seconds)

and more importantly...

2) why did Edge give the wrong date?

:tsk:

:wink:

Wouldn't be surprised if the Crazy Tonight clip is the music video for the single. It didn't sound live, sounded like the album mix.

Oh man, so it's likely true that the crazy Irish animator that made Octocat isn't directing the Crazy Tonight video. I was really looking forward to that.

thanks for posting the clips, that was fun to watch!

still, though, you'd think that with these guys being at it for more than 20 years, interviewers would come up with different questions to ask them by now. it sounds like they regurgitate each other's questions quite often.

When was that ? This moment is not in the clips :hmm:

THis is during Dame Edna's bit, she says she adores "that little fellow from youtube, little Bono", then wonders if Bono and The Edge are partners. That is when B puts his arm around Edge :lol:

It's worth downloading the whole show for the shots of B&E while they are in the green room I think.

I thought that was kind of funny. Just the look on Bono's face as they were showing it

Back
Top Bottom