Bono and Edge drunk!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EEzer good!
Lovey dovey stuff for sure. Bono looks so cool there.
Back in the days when MTV Europe was still going, good days.

:lmao:
edge is so cute and :drunk:

it looks like at the end Bono's trying to take advantage of drunk edge

Well, to be honest I considered titling the clip something like Edge f**ked up, but decided against it. :wink:

Edge looks like he is ready to pass out! Don't blame him. I'm not much of a drinker either and could never keep up with Bono!

Edge is stoned there, not drunk. Clear as day. He could be dipping Doritos into Nutella in slow motion and singing along to Free Bird while controlling a taxi around in circles in Grand Theft Auto and half the people here would still think he was drunk. Because Irish people only drink.

Edge is stoned there, not drunk. Clear as day. He could be dipping Doritos into Nutella in slow motion and singing along to Free Bird while controlling a taxi around in circles in Grand Theft Auto and half the people here would still think he was drunk. Because Irish people only drink.

Clear as day? How is it clear as day? I've seen plenty of stoned and drunk people in my life and one thing that is clear not everyone acts the same. So I'm not sure why you are so sure...

I'm pretty sure they are on ecstasy in that first video. It is a big night in their own nightclub remember, they probably decided to indulge a bit.

the whole "it feels good, doesn't it the edge" line at the end gives it away. edge is clearly rolling his face off and bono's having a little fun with him.

I know with all certainty they're on Xanax and wine... Pinot Noir to be exact. If I had another minute or so of footage I could have told you the year and vineyard...

Hehe, Edge is wasted! Bono is not far away either. Good old times.

They look SO DIFFERENT! Bono especially. How did his hair get to such a light brown? Did he dye it.

He looks a bit of a hipster, though, but interesting.

From photos, I always thought Bono's hair was a medium ash brown. I knew he had dyed it a soft black. Which, is my natural color. But, I didn't know he was naturally red-headed.

Bono's hair is/was naturally a light reddish brown. Anything other is dyed.

So he was colouring his hair when he was 12, when he was 15? Look at those early pics of him with his family, and the very early pics of him with the band. His hair was definitely not a light colour. It was brown, and dark. The only time it was light was when he was an infant. He has coloured his hair a bejillion times. He's definitely not naturally a red head. At the very most he might have had dark auburn hair at one time, a very long time ago.
That reddish Pop look was definitely fake (albeit cool and attractive).

Well I have only mostly seen really early pics in black and white so it's hard to tell the color, but I know he has said he was coloring it darker from a very early age, maybe even before U2 was formed, back when he hung with Gavin & Guggi. :shrug:

Who cares if they are drunk, everyone probably has been as drunk as them before.

Bono and Edge are drunk, so what? they are human. :wink:

Who cares what colour Bonos hair is, its whatever it looks like. :rolleyes:

Who cares if they are drunk, everyone probably has been as drunk as them before.

Bono and Edge are drunk, so what? they are human. :wink:

I find your complete and utter lack of regard for a)the natural color of Bono's hair and b) whether or not Bono and /or Edge is drunk and/or stoned totally reprehensible. And you call yourself a fan? :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom