Bono and Alicia Keys song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
I know they performed Dont Give Up on Oprah back in fall 2006, but did anything else ever come from this song? I havent ever seen a studio version released as a single. Were their ever orginal plans for it to be released for charity? Or maybe it did, but I've never gheard it. I've only heard the live performance from Oprah.

There's a studio version as well, it was released exclusively on iTunes and all the profits went to the Keep a Child Alive foundation.

I know they performed Dont Give Up on Oprah back in fall 2006, but did anything else ever come from this song? I havent ever seen a studio version released as a single. Were their ever orginal plans for it to be released for charity? Or maybe it did, but I've never gheard it. I've only heard the live performance from Oprah.

They also did the performence togheter on another show, it was on youtube before, cant find it anymore :(

Yes, at the black ball in fall 2007 where Bono was honored, but as far as I know, a full recording of that performance never surfaced.

Back
Top Bottom