Best U2 songs to listen to while you're completely off your head?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Sad Punk

Blue Crack Addict
You know, just for... future reference. I think all of Hutdab sounds surprisingly decent while stoned, but please give your answers, and specify substance - I don't want anybody recommending Exit while on their cokey-go-go powders to someone who likes to shroom.

I really thought this was worth an honest discussion, though.

i miss pot. i really enjoyed all of U2's 90's catalog while stoned. i still enjoy it, but i definitely giggle less when i listen to it now.

:hmm: Good thread.

Let's see....

For shits and giggles; Lady With The Spinning Head
To get in a good mood; MOFO (With the Pop Muzik intro)
To get high (I've only done it one....I think); Zooropa
For sexy time; Closer -NIN...oh wait, wrong band.

I was last night. I'm out of it. Now I'm depressed. :(

Achtung Baby, when you're high, is an experience.

Many hugs. I know the feeling.

Achtung Baby, now most of my experience while listening to that high has actually been in the midst of loud friends, which decreases the ~~~~<<experience>>!~~~~~ a bit, but maybe I'll pop on Ultraviolet or something next.

Many hugs. I know the feeling.
Females. You're killing me.

Achtung Baby, now most of my experience while listening to that high has actually been in the midst of loud friends, which decreases the ~~~~<<experience>>!~~~~~ a bit, but maybe I'll pop on Ultraviolet or something next.
Yeah. I saw this live version of Gone on youtube when I was high and Edge threw his guitar. It was fucking intense.

I don't do U2 when high, overall. I have more appropriate music for that. I think Promenade would be beautiful though.

Yeah. I saw this live version of Gone on youtube when I was high and Edge threw his guitar. It was fucking intense.

I don't do U2 when high, overall. I have more appropriate music for that. I think Promenade would be beautiful though.

The... the one on that Elevation DVD? Yeah, that's alright. I've pretty much just decided right about ten seconds ago that LWTSH rocks the hell out of my soul, though.

I'm the same, I got a lot of other go to music, but I felt like listening to U2 anyway and was pretty bored.

I was on the green once while listening TUF on vinyl when a sea turtle came in through my window and asked me to teach him how to whistle. I asked "Why? You can't whistle while underwater." He said "Do I like like I'm underwater right now, motherfucker?"

I was on the green once while listening TUF on vinyl when a sea turtle came in through my window and asked me to teach him how to whistle. I asked "Why? You can't whistle while underwater." He said "Do I like like I'm underwater right now, motherfucker?"

Well, that's about exactly what I wanted to see in this thread.

that shit must've been laced with something :lol:

ANY u2 song sounds AMAZING while under the influence, alcohol or other :giggle:

:applaud::lol::wink:
I believe I've talked to that same tortoise

An intellectual tortoise?
franklin.jpg

This guy?

Get yourself a 4 pack of Delirium Nocturnum:

delirium_brune.jpg

The world's coolest beer.

Drink it whilst listening to the War album.

Then go out and end extreme poverty and all other forms of death and suffering.

Back
Top Bottom