Best Song Survivor: Rattle And Hum Round VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the sixth and penultimate round for Rattle And Hum in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top two songs from Rattle And Hum will proceed to the quarter finals. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

The fifth round was a very close three-way encounter, and Hawkmoon 269 was eliminated by just a couple of votes.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
9. Love Rescue Me
8. When Love Comes To Town
7. Van Diemen's Land
6. Angel Of Harlem
5. Hawkmoon 269

FINALISTS
1. A Sort Of Homecoming
2. Pride
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Bad
5. With Or Without You
6. Running To Stand Still
7. In God's Country
8. One Tree Hill

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
31 votes: Hawkmoon 269
29: God Part II
22: Desire
6: Heartland (wtf)
1: All I Want Is You
(Total votes: 89)

I'm angry that Hawkmoon was knocked out. Desire needs to burn. Even though I heard it in a store today.

Speaking of MERCY, Axver, just wondering... will Mercy be in the 2000s misc round?

Speaking of MERCY, Axver, just wondering... will Mercy be in the 2000s misc round?

No. Only officially released songs compete. So there's no Wild Irish Rose either, unfortunately.

Uh-oh, God Part II's made a charge. If you people vote off God Part II ahead of Desire, I will be most disappointed.

What the hell, eight more votes for Heartland since I last checked?

Epic fail Interference.

I wish I had voted for "Heartland" in order to increase the carnage. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom