Best Song Survivor: Boy Round V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the fifth round of Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner. The last round ended with the mercy rule allowing Into The Heart to make a somewhat dignified exit on the International Day Of Inthistowntasticism.

ELIMINATED SONGS FROM BOY

11. The Ocean
10. Shadows And Tall Trees
9. Stories For Boys
8. Into The Heart

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
28 votes: Into The Heart
9: Another Time, Another Place
6: A Day Without Me
5: Twilight
4: An Cat Dubh
1: I Will Follow, Out Of Control
0: The Electric Co.
(Total votes: 54)

I really don't know. It has to be one of IWF, OOC, ADWM, and ATAP, since the other three are the three I want to make the finals. I think I'll have to listen to the album. Though I may end up voting to protect ATAP, since I think it should make the top four or five.

Thought I'd get in 1st with I will Follow. It's certainly the song here that I'd listen to least.

I just listened to IWF, OOC, ADWM, and ATAP, and I still have no idea which to vote for. Quality songs, all of them.

Another Time Another Place. Do the right thing people. Also shame we couldn't bend the rules and have An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart as one song, i'd keep voting everything out to keep those two in if they'd been one track. Hoping for I Will Follow/An Cat Dubh/Electric Co. in the final three

Also shame we couldn't bend the rules and have An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart as one song, i'd keep voting everything out to keep those two in if they'd been one track. Hoping for I Will Follow/An Cat Dubh/Electric Co. in the final three

Yeah, bit of a bugger that pretty much every pressing of Boy enforces a track split.

this is so not fair. adwm or atap? come on! though i don't know what to vote for anyway. i guess i'll wait.

i have an honest question about those voting for adwm...what don't you like about it? seriously. it's my favourite song on the album and i personally can't see how someone couldn't not like it. so yeah.

A Day Without Me. I don't like the studio version as much as the live version. The remaining songs are all really high quality, though.

ADWM... again

I don't understand all the votes for ATAP

a day without me.

OOC and TEC are the standout tracks for me. I will follow is good but I'm just sick of hearing it and the expense of others.

Back
Top Bottom