Best ever ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happyendless

Their first single, 'Power Forever,' won almost every Lithuanian music and video award.

Wow they must be good :D

Rick Astley best act ever, your kidding me?? :ohmy:

And he has an ultimate collection out????? :huh:

I thought he only brought out 2 singles??

Imagine if Rick Astley beat U2 to best act ever :lmao:

The EMAs are broadcast from Liverpool tonight (9 p. m. CET). There are rumours that Bono will be there to present Paul McCartney with a special honor.

The EMAs are broadcast from Liverpool tonight (9 p. m. CET). There are rumours that Bono will be there to present Paul McCartney with a special honor.

That would be really cool if Bono came here, although i havent got tickets to the show the ECHO arena is a fantastic venue with amazing sound quality.

Story about Bono giving Paul Mc the award has all but been comfirmed in some of todays UK papers,

so possibly also means U2 are getting the best act award.

If they don't win against the other people than it it is clearly f***ed up.

rick_astley.gif

rock on Beavis.

Story about Bono giving Paul Mc the award has all but been comfirmed in some of todays UK papers,

so possibly also means U2 are getting the best act award.

I was listening to some of the stream from the website and the dreadful Perez said Bono was there but not doing the red carpet..
probably because of Perez - I guess that's spelled right?
:wink:

Hasn't this topic been posted, like, three times already?

I voted for Rick, just because of the absurdity of it. It was fun. Go Rick!

Bono had a little more attitude :) Would be great Bono and Paul could have performed togheter, but it sounded like Bono needed to rest his voice. He was a bit hoarse, to much talk today in the car with Paul maybe? :)

Bono had a little more attitude :) Would be great Bono and Paul could have performed togheter, but it sounded like Bono needed to rest his voice. He was a bit hoarse, to much talk today in the car with Paul maybe? :)

Why when was bono on :S

Back
Top Bottom