BBC Radio 1 Leaked Electrical Storm 7 Years Ago Today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah , they should`ve kept that guitar part , that so cool.

I wanted to listen to it again over the weekend but I seem to have lost it in my huge pile of cd`s , I really have to write whats on them.
( that`s how I lost Winter too but I have found that one again:lol: )

So if someone could send me a link or the mp3 of the bbc leaked version that would be just:drool:
mauwer@live.nl

Cheers ,

Mauwer

yeah, that "rising" guitar riff in the chorus was amazing. i've always wished they did some kind of hybrid mix between the demo and the w. orbit mix. the orbit intro was pretty cool but that version just falls flat in the chorus - which is right where that awesome guitar part would have come in.

long time since the marriage of light and color..thank you or your welcome no answers then no answers now bono went into default setting and divorce followed..no one survives on sign language and teasing.why did he sing windows and skys like frank sinatra...a ship wreck physical and spiritual numbness and tingling.A kind wind blows the dirt to nicer places.

long time since the marriage of light and color..thank you or your welcome no answers then no answers now bono went into default setting and divorce followed..no one survives on sign language and teasing.why did he sing windows and skys like frank sinatra...a ship wreck physical and spiritual numbness and tingling.A kind wind blows the dirt to nicer places.

Wow.

We have ourselves a new force to be reckoned with here on Interference. I like this guy. One of my favorite posts I've read on the site in a long time.

Please stick around, snugglemedoctor.

"Electrical storm" is one of my favourite songs of U2. I'm glad to see the topic about it.

Can anybody upload this demo version that was leaked? Or send me in a private message?) I'm very interested in demos, so...:cute:

Back
Top Bottom