Axver why do you hate ONE so much?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure this has been covered already, but i'd just like to hear your thoughts. I can understand on a surface level why you dislike it (the very unoriginal "we're one" universal theme) and all that, but surely you must understand the layers in this complicated song. Not trying to attack you. Just wondering. Cuz I seem to agree with you on most things when reading this forum, just like to know where the hatred stems from.

Why is Axver or any other member for that matter, being singled out? There are a few U2 songs, I don't like either. Want to know, which ones?

The real question isn't why Axver hates One so much. The real question is why so many of you love One so much. :shrug:

Why is Axver or any other member for that matter, being singled out? There are a few U2 songs, I don't like either. Want to know, which ones?

The only reason this thread exists is because he's been notorious for his dislike of One. I've been hearing about it over and over for the past 3 years i've been on this forum. It's actually the only instance of a fan hating a song passionately that i can recall. Don't feel jealous. It wouldn't have even occured to me if it weren't for the 300 or so reminders of the fact that he hates this song.

One is a great song...though i sort of cringe when i hear larry's drum sticks in the beginning because i know whats coming.

The only reason this thread exists is because he's been notorious for his dislike of One. I've been hearing about it over and over for the past 3 years i've been on this forum. It's actually the only instance of a fan hating a song passionately that i can recall. Don't feel jealous. It wouldn't have even occured to me if it weren't for the 300 or so reminders of the fact that he hates this song.

Thanks for your explanation.

Though, I don't understand your "don't feel jealous" remark.

I was trying to make sense of why a member of interference would be singled out.

Back
Top Bottom