ATYCLB and 9/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, if U2 are busy, Interference is busy. Especially if there is a tour going on. 6/24/2011 holds the record for most users online at once with well over 2000. That's nearly 10 years after 9/11. I think this place is one of the best places to discuss U2.

I wonder what the heck was going on that day. Lol! This place is still great but is damn it was crazy back then. I'd say there was much more positivity towards the band too.

Sent from my SM-G928P using U2 Interference mobile app

June 24 ... was that Glastonbury? There were a ton of people online watching the stream and chatting about it.

Just checked ye olde Google. Yep. Glastonbury.

Shit. I always forget about Google.

Sent from my SM-G928P using U2 Interference mobile app

Yep.... unbelievable! All at once it all came crashing down on me... my professional life, my marriage, my lost colleagues in the WTC... those MSG shows were beyond anything I've ever seen at a U2 concet or any concert for that matter.

I saw them again later in the leg in Tampa and it was the same thing people were just so emotional around us it was an incredible cathartic feeling for me after this show I walked out in the warm Florida night and thought while there's so many things fucked up in this world and in my life we can still have a beautiful day.

When people here talk about there favorite albums and while I'm an old-schooler spouting the virtues of TUF, TJT, AB, ATYCLB kinda guided me through possibly the darkest time of mmy life so I always rank that album up there prolly higher than I should but it was a safe place for me to go listening to those songs. And listening to them now brings me back, good or bad I think I should try and remember as hard as life can be I can make it thru.

Great post :up:

MI0000283510.jpg

a89c46a7e48dc5c8762b1a266e79a66de938b6a5.jpg

Why did you post this?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You wanna talk foreshadowing:

So love is hard
And love is tough
But love is not
What you're thinking of.

September, streets capsizing
Spilling over down the drains