Ask U2 questions on facebook now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ralph.gif
This. :lol:

Five minutes of my life I'll never get back. How boring. Maybe they should have gone for pints first then come back to it. Adam gets a point for showing a hint of personality at the end.

I wasn't expecting much, but I don't find it to be a let down. I wish they answered more questions, though.

Larry just called me "Joan"!
So cool to have Bono pronounce my name right.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I was expecting a lot more, given all the questions they were soliciting. The also picked the most superficial ones. I expected at 30 minutes or so of answers. Kind of unfair to fans. At the same time, I found it hilarious, especially when Bono makes fun of Larry misreading "Cumberbatch" as "cucumbers."

I thought that while the back-to staging was a little awkward, it was a fun little interview. It was definitely smart to place Edge as spokesperson, and I think they'd do well to do it more often in the future. I thought that given the stagey, back-to presentation it was a lot of fun, and showed that the surprisingly fun personalities of the 80s are still intact. Loved it.

Nice, but too short. They could have definitely taken more time to answer more questions, but I'm sure this whole Q & A thing must be horribly boring for the band. They certainly like to spend their time better. Fans can ask them anything they want if they meet them, they are usually quite accessible. That social media thing just isn't U2's habitat, seriously. But it was nice they, at least, tried it.

Nice, but too short. They could have definitely taken more time to answer more questions, but I'm sure this whole Q & A thing must be horribly boring for the band. They certainly like to spend their time better. Fans can ask them anything they want if they meet them, they are usually quite accessible. That social media thing just isn't U2's habitat, seriously. But it was nice they, at least, tried it.

Agreed...I'd hoped it would have been longer but sadly most people left idiotic comments instead of taking it seriously. So they pulled a handful of "expected" questions out. Bonus points to Adam for the fragrance lecture. Then again, I've always said I could listen to him read a phone book and it would be captivating. :shifty:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Adams concert choice was the best and unexpected. Jimi Hendrix and The Who at isle of Wight 1970. Top choice Mr Clayton.

Back
Top Bottom