artist U2 has covered the most

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
I was wondering what artist U2 has covered the most? I mean full band versions, no snippets included.

Dylan- Maggies Farm, I Shall Be Released, All Along the Watchtower, Knockin on Heaven's Door

Beatles- Help, Instant Karma

any other contenders?

Helter Skelter and Happiness is a Warm Gun too..

also Ramones: I Remember You, Beat on the Brat, and whatever two songs they played to get on that tv show in the 70s

that list is missing at least jean genie

The original poster isn't counting snippets though.

Pretty sure that, as far as full covers are concerned, Dylan was the most covered. Or maybe it's just the greatness of TV Gaga Knockin' On Heaven's Door that's blinding me to the truth.

They played a good chunk of Jean Genie at MSG in 2005. Not the whole song, but the whole band did jump in after the Fly. I guess it would probably somewhere in between a snippet and a cover.

The Beatles - Help, Blackbird, Sgt. Peppers, Happiness is a Warm Gun, Helter Skelter

They played a good chunk of Jean Genie at MSG in 2005. Not the whole song, but the whole band did jump in after the Fly. I guess it would probably somewhere in between a snippet and a cover.

They did a full Jean Genie at the Gavin Friday show at Carnegie Hall last year.

I think Bob Dylan must be in there as well - All Along the Watchtower, Maggies Farm, I Shall Be Released, etc.

Back
Top Bottom