Are the b-sides to POP and Zooropa available?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that Lemon video got me all excited. The words 'live and rare' led me to think maybe it was one NOT from sydney which i've seen too many times :wink:

I think the reason the b-sides on the new freebie are from that era is all most all of the previous b sides were on the complete U2 box set. They may get a re-airing when the newer albums get re-released/remastered.
What b-sides and what freebie is this that you speak of?

Lemon is my fav, plus there are so many remixes, I hope the remastered albums come w/the extras....

Lemon and Discotheque, on The Complete U2 set, back in 2004, when it came out had something like 10 mixes per 'release' most unfortunately were 'album only' and some were variations ie same mix but a Dub, Edit, 12" etc

mind bogglin!

I actually am not crazy about Edge's "wah-wah-wandering," which is, I guess, sort of a play on the Dion song "The Wanderer." But otherwise, hearing Bono sing it affirmed what I always thought. That it is a song as brilliant as anything on Achtung Baby, and what makes it off-putting to U2 fans and casual listeners alike is that Johnny Cash sings, not a duet, but a full-on lead vocal on a U2 album.

I don't think there were any singles from Zooropa, just a video release of "Numb". It's apparent to me that most of the album is b-side material anyway.

Pop does have b-sides like Pop Musik and various mixes of songs. The "Please" single comes in 2 versions: one with the single version of the song and 2 mixes of "Dirty Day" (though not dance mixes), and one other song AND a live EP with 5 tracks, including Please, Streets, With or Without You, and Staring at the Sun.

Stay cd-single (3 versions)
I've got the Numb promo single somewhere
And lemon cd-single from aussie ....

Back
Top Bottom