Apologies Have Past

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief43

Acrobat
I was intending to not bother say anything and continue to be engulfed by the new album but I thought it was worth a mention.

Do the certain folk who accused U2 of being money hungry conglomerate bandits owe the boys an apology. From what I recall since the album hadn't leaked it was a sign of U2's greed (but rather a sign of the instant gratification within society today).

Anyway, my point is since the album has leaked I say to all you people whom stir the pot, eat your words and appreciate the fact that these boys are their for the love of music while still striving for their perfect album!

Well done U2.

I will be first in line for the album release with a big grin on my face knowing that you have come back to take me away on your wall of ambient sound.

Thanks,

One man from interference

:applaud:

I definately will apologise to our heroes after listening to NLOTH
constantly for the last three days. U2 got thier musical MOJO back!!!!!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::

I was intending to not bother say anything and continue to be engulfed by the new album but I thought it was worth a mention.

Do the certain folk who accused U2 of being money hungry conglomerate bandits owe the boys an apology. From what I recall since the album hadn't leaked it was a sign of U2's greed (but rather a sign of the instant gratification within society today).

Anyway, my point is since the album has leaked I say to all you people whom stir the pot, eat your words and appreciate the fact that these boys are their for the love of music while still striving for their perfect album!

Well done U2.

I will be first in line for the album release with a big grin on my face knowing that you have come back to take me away on your wall of ambient sound.

Thanks,

One man from interference

:applaud:

I will apologise to Bono for not keeping my promise. I am sorry BONO in case you read this(....)

As for this threat. Get your head out of the fairytailcloud and enjoy the album without this grotesk piece of selfindulging BS.

good evening :wave:

:lock:

You are assuming they let it leak. This likely isn't the case. I do see it's on myspace today, AFTER the leak. Maybe they now feel the need to find a way to capitalize on the fact it's out there. This make me even more sure it didn't leak on purpose. McGuiness wouldn't allow that, even if the band would.

Back
Top Bottom