Anyone get a postcard with their Vertigo Collectors Wallet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adrianslack

Babyface
Hi,

When the Vertigo Collectors Wallets were sent out years ago did anyone get a HTDAAB postcard with it? Did everyone get these postcards or just some?

I missed out on this one and so now I'm just trying to find if I should be looking to buy one with or without the postcard.

Nearly all the ones that appear on ebay don't have the postcard but I have seen a picture of it so was trying to work out if they all came with it originally....

Thanks
Adrian

I don't know which item you mean. Are you talking about the U2.com fan club gift? Can you show a photo?

Hi,

When the Vertigo Collectors Wallets were sent out years ago did anyone get a HTDAAB postcard with it? Did everyone get these postcards or just some?

I missed out on this one and so now I'm just trying to find if I should be looking to buy one with or without the postcard.

Nearly all the ones that appear on ebay don't have the postcard but I have seen a picture of it so was trying to work out if they all came with it originally....

Thanks
Adrian

I have a "join the U2 mailing list" insert that came with some HTDAAB singles.

It was a "Collectors Wallet" that was sent out by Island/U2.com to hold both the Vertigo CD singles and the DVD single. According to this site (--> U2 Discography Site <-- All official U2 records) it came with a postcard but all the ones I've seen on ebay have only been the wallet and no postcard.

thm_vertigo-wallet_zpsa426d381.jpg

thm_vertigo-walletb_zpsb4e8acec.jpg

Postcard:
thm_vertigo-postcard_zpsaf9f9683.jpg

It was a "Collectors Wallet" that was sent out by Island/U2.com to hold both the Vertigo CD singles and the DVD single. According to this site (--> U2 Discography Site <-- All official U2 records) it came with a postcard but all the ones I've seen on ebay have only been the wallet and no postcard.

thm_vertigo-wallet_zpsa426d381.jpg

thm_vertigo-walletb_zpsb4e8acec.jpg

Postcard:
thm_vertigo-postcard_zpsaf9f9683.jpg

Ah interesting. I was unfamiliar with this item. Good luck finding your answer. :)

The vertigo wallet was the only one I didn't get , I got all the rest. The wallet goes for £50 plus on ebay which I cannot justify for a cardboard box

Back
Top Bottom