Anyone Else See "Mysterious Ways Dancing Girl" at the GMA concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldTimerU2Fan

The Fly
From the Chicago Vertigo DVD, Mysterious Ways Dancing-With-Bono-Girl.

I always figured she was a "decorative" audience plant, as I was standing right next to her on the floor at the Chicago concert, and ... whaddya know... there she is up front at the GMA show at Fordham. If you recorded the show, you'll see some shots of her.

OK, so WHO is she???

With

Who happens to be a Fordham student?

Who doesn't wait in line outside the venue to get up front?

If you say so...

BTW, I have nothing against her, she's got a great gig whatever it is - I was just curious...

BIG_Dancing%20sunflower%20yellow.JPG

Obviously someone close to someone in the inner circle of the band.

Knowing the right people can help you sometimes.

She must be extremely, extremely rich. That's the main thing I wonder about... How else could she afford to go to all of these shows and follow the band around on all of these TV appearances? During the last tour, she was almost always in the front of the stage in all of the concert photos I saw, so she must have some kind of special pass to bypass the lines and stuff. :huh:

I don't say this out of jealousy - because I couldn't care less about being in the front or being pulled up multiple times by Bono - it just takes quite a bit of time and cash to be able to do what she does. LOL.

She's a big fan for sure but I don't think she has that many 'special privileges' because I stood right beside her at the unveiling of the U2 Way sign on Tuesday and she stood in line for over 1.5 hrs, just like the rest of us. And frankly, our spot wasn't even that good - we were across the road, facing their backs.

She's a nice gal :up:

She must be extremely, extremely rich. That's the main thing I wonder about... How else could she afford to go to all of these shows and follow the band around on all of these TV appearances? During the last tour, she was almost always in the front of the stage in all of the concert photos I saw, so she must have some kind of special pass to bypass the lines and stuff. :huh:

I don't say this out of jealousy - because I couldn't care less about being in the front or being pulled up multiple times by Bono - it just takes quite a bit of time and cash to be able to do what she does. LOL.

i knew a girl like that on the Elevation tour, she always got up close to the band and she got to dance onstage with Bono a lot of times. She was the pretty blonde girl who wore the cowboy hat, and Bono wore that hat for a song if i remember correctly. This was for the Dallas, Austin, Dallas gigs back in 2001.

I wish I knew people. :(

yes: some days it would be kinda nice

I'm jealous.

there, I said it.

me too, but not in a nasty scratch her eyes out way . . . she's a lucky lucky chick :yes: and you know what, the world would be a happier place if we were all able to follow our dreams like she obviously can :up: so i say more power to her

(i have no idea who the 'she' is that we're all referring to by the way :lol: )

Hey...

... geez, folks I just meant - she must know something or someone, I'm just wondering who she is and how she does it. My hat (cowboy hat?) is off to her. She's cool in my book.

I mean, I'm a fan... but her - Wow. Props dude. (ette?)

one: she's attractive
two: she's nice (I was there in the crowd next to her for the Chicago Vertigo shows. I know. She's nice. Really!)

Plus, she's photogenic - which, if you read between the lines a la Hamish Hamilton's words, the rest of us aren't.

So... I was just wondering. If I have my teeth whitened and some good curves implanted (I'm a guy.. that was just a joke).. have I got a chance of getting into the GA "always buzz GA ticket" list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom