Any U2 Wire Moderators still around?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

llootste

Babyface
Hi there,

I've been part of Wire for a long time. Some people who joined recently are unable to post messages because they are 'moderated'. Problem is, I don't recall who originally did this and it doesn't seem anyone is around to help.

I thought I'd pop in here and see if anyone can help out some Wirelings!!

Thanks,

Larry

ps, you can respond here or contact me directly at llootsteen39@rogers.com

I've asked someone but not sure if I will get the answer you're looking for. If anyone else has info please feel free to post here.

Hi,

As this list (wire-u2 at wire-u2 : Wire-U2 - Interference.com ) seems to be picking up some momentum once again, and I no longer have time to moderate the list for SPAM from new members....

I am looking for 1-3 people what are interested in moderating Wire on a daily basis. This basically consists of approving messages from new users, making sure they aren't SPAM, and then banning those that are SPAM. Pretty simple really.

I would feel more comfortable giving this responsibility to individuals that are long standing on Wire or Interference.com forums.

Please send an email to me directly at elvis <AT> interference.com if you're interested.

Thanks,

Joel Tanner

Back
Top Bottom