Any interferencers on Reddit? Come help me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why would you even bother trying to convince kids that hate because hating is cool? Why waste your precious time and energy on something so futile? It's like trying to argue with a youtube commenter...

Why do people go to other forums trying to round up people to street team a forum and argue about individual tastes? Who even cares what somebody else likes or dislikes? It's not as if a band of U2's stature exactly need fans to go on Internet crusades for them anyway.

Fair enough. But they're wrong! Must...convert...them! :angry:

someone-on-the-internet-is-wrong2.jpg

Dude, I'm a redditor. You will never convince them that U2 is anything but sad dad rock and that Bono is a size 10 turd on the couric scale. Do the U2 fans a favor and just keep your opinions on U2 private over there. You're making us look rabid. :wink:

And I think there's one thing we can agree on - the Zooropa CD in the the AB box set was definitely remastered.

Fuck Reddit.

Fuck pointless subjective arguments on the internet.

Fuck calling for cavalry on another forum because you started a stupid topic you can't get out of.

Have a beer and a joint and forget this is even a thing.

Fuck calling for cavalry on another forum because you started a stupid topic you can't get out of.

Have a beer and a joint and forget this is even a thing.

alternate Stuck lyrics?

but yeah, that's probably the best advice on this forum i've ever read...which probably isn't saying much but hey!

I learned long ago that being a U2 fan means dealing with people who dislike U2. You get over it, it's all subjective anyways.

Back
Top Bottom