All U2.Com Related Discussion HERE Artificial Horizon, Duals etc. pt 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My subscription just expired. The link in my reminder to renew email still works. Has anyone renewed after their subscription expired and if so, did the expy date remain the same or start from the time you renewed. Also were you still the same Horizon, Breathe, etc. member

There's a video up of the crew discussing over stadium plans. Now unless I have this completely wrong they show a plan of 'Estadio River Plate'. Which is NOT the stadium U2 are playing in.

This means

a) The video is from months ago when they were holding talks about playing there

or

b) 60,000 people will be wondering where the **** is the claw

Either way its a bit shoddy

No, people were reporting receiving it in the Duals thread over the weekend. sounds like you got it around the same time as the rest of us.

I've refrained from speaking too much about duals up until I got it, which was today, though I think it may be April the first.

Oh dear, what a shambles.

Despite having pretty much all the tracks anyway, I thought it might be saved by the amazing grace/streets segue (they already released to U2.com subscribers anyway) Except it's not saved by that at all unfortunately, because they've split it up. Who's loony idea was that.!!!?

I've only been more disappointed in the past, when I havent actually received something from U2.com, but this comes a pretty close second.

Overall, I think what's most depressing about the whole saga, is that we know the band & their team have got months worth of recordings that fans would love to hear, and yet somehow they don't seem to understand that. At least the live streaming of a couple of concerts is a step in the right direction, so we should be pleased with that, but I hope that, despite their excuses, they realise they made a big gaff with this one.

Back
Top Bottom