All U2.Com Discussion HERE "Artificial Horizon" Update pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we call it a free gift when pay for it?

because you're not paying the 50 dollars for the CD, you're paying for the access to the site, presale codes, etc. I give U2.com a lot of credit this time around to be honest.

Why did it still not come?

I never complain about U2.com, but it is wrong to make fans who have been members since Propaganda and have never let their membership expire wait so long that they start to worry that they may not get the the cd.

Plus, I still just can't seem to navigate that community site without getting frustrated or getting eye strain from the print/background color.

I need a :cocktail:

I'm still waiting also. I renewed back in November and still nothing:angry:

For those that have already received the CD, how would you compare the sound quality of the songs vs. 128 AAC kbps U2 complete I-tunes versions?

I’m usually not so much an audiophile where only lossless is acceptable, but the original 128 AAC mp3s of songs such as Levitate, Xanax & Wine, etc. were seriously lacking in sound quality.

I chalked it up to the original recordings not being mastered and hence being demo quality.

Was hoping possibly the unreleased/rare Cd would contain noticeably superior sound quality versions of these rare gems.

I haven't listened on headphones yet but I know when I listened in my car it sounded immensely better than the disc I burned from itunes. I was VERY happy. To me it was like hearing new songs, almost as if they'd been rerecorded... I'm not a techie on this stuff but I know when something sounds much much better!

I just bought the Sandymount Beach lithograph from U2.com. Used my subscription coupon

Renewed in March and got mine today (UK) :applaud:

Still waiting on the free gift from Vertigo :wave:

You know what?? I HATE THAT SITE NOW!!, It is so confusing at least the previous setting was easier. I have mail that I don't know how to get in to see, the folders are all within other folders, you have to keep singing in for everything ect:doh:.....

I have only one post on there and that was just to test if my post would even show up.

I have been a U2.com member since the beginings of that site and I recall better days and simpler times, They just keep making it more complicated :|

honestly, how many people are joining U2.com for the email and the forum?

NOPE! I never used my u2.com email, I even forgot I had one :lol:

Personally originally joined to be part of a U2 community and participated a lot until they changed it 2-3 times I rarely visit Plus I only re-new because of the Tickets.

Seriously they are slow with the U2 news- I seem to find news a lot faster than them :up:

You know what?? I HATE THAT SITE NOW!!, It is so confusing at least the previous setting was easier. I have mail that I don't know how to get in to see, the folders are all within other folders, you have to keep singing in for everything ect:doh:.....

I have only one post on there and that was just to test if my post would even show up.

I have been a U2.com member since the beginings of that site and I recall better days and simpler times, They just keep making it more complicated :|

Agreed and on top of that it's so difficult to read with the black background. The signing in for everything is so annoying. I just want my CD!!

So, member since Propaganda, no lapses, renewed in early December right before they suspended renewals, and I still don't have my CDs.

I emailed them today. We'll see if I get any response.

I think anyone who renewed during November, December & January (during the minor lapse) is getting screwed on this subscription gift.

I've called twice and first of all the people that answer the telephone have absolutely no idea about the subscription gift. After you explain it, they then look at the order and say, "oh, you renewed before our system was updated, let me make a note on your account to see what can be done"

This does not give me a lot of hope that I'll actually be receiving a this renewal gift.

NOPE! I never used my u2.com email, I even forgot I had one :lol:

Personally originally joined to be part of a U2 community and participated a lot until they changed it 2-3 times I rarely visit Plus I only re-new because of the Tickets.

Seriously they are slow with the U2 news- I seem to find news a lot faster than them :up:

My email still doesn't work. Zootopia is so unorganized and it is a pain in the butt to go through. I do every once in a while

I cannot bring myself to post there regularly. The colors are horrible, you have to sign in every 5 seconds, I cant figure out how to subscribe to a thread, I cant figure out how to go back to the main forum listings after making a post, getting to your 'control panel' takes like an hour. The whole site is still a train wreck in my opinion despite the 'fancy upgrade'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom