All U2.Com Discussion HERE "Artificial Horizon" Update pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah its more likely to be the release of a new song recently premiered live - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

nice! they may also inform us that Beautiful Day will be featured on the 2000 Olympic Games.

Don't forget the stunning revelation that With Or Without You will be the lead single from U2's upcoming album, The Joshua Shrubbery.

um am I missing somethig here...didn't they say Zootopia would be down today:

Zootopia will be offline this Friday, 18th September, from about 12am PT / 3am ET - 6am PT/ 9am ET in the US - or 8am to 2pm GMT in Europe.

So that means this morning right...from Midnight this morning to about the time I got up.

So why is it still "having a short lie down"
Can anybody get on Zootopia yet?
The longer it takes the more worried I become...LOL!
Or am I stunned and can't tell time?

hj:heart:

I'm just happy that they finally have an option to stay logged in (well only for two weeks) but that's better than nothing.

I was so glad to see this, too. I always wondered if I was just missing something in order to stay logged in!

LOL so I rarely log into zootopia but I went to try and it wont log me into the forums, just to the actual site. If I click on a thread to reply, instead of asking me to log in, it takes me to the home page where I am logged in. :lmao:

have you guys seen 'paul david hewson' on facebook? - its claims it was set up by u2.com, I emailed to ask them about whether it was ligit, and got an email back saying they weren't allowed to send personal messages to the band on my behalf - i give up!

have you guys seen 'paul david hewson' on facebook? - its claims it was set up by u2.com, I emailed to ask them about whether it was ligit, and got an email back saying they weren't allowed to send personal messages to the band on my behalf - i give up!

100% fake. No way Bono would ever have a facebook under his birth name.

but what i don't get is that they won't take it down? So everyones posting thinking that this is the work of u2's official website - its going to end in disaster!

maybe they'll announce that Bono's One Campaign has evolved and become the Two Campaign.

also, they will be announcing today that Desmond Tutu is indeed the voice behind Tony The Tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom