Albums You Meet In U2 Heaven: Round Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigMacPhisto

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
As some of you have seen in the past, this forum has hosted its own U2 Hall of Fame. In total, we declared that 37 songs were worthy of induction into our hallowed sanctum.

Songs You Meet In U2 Heaven - Most Recent Round

Now, we will determine which U2 albums truly are undeniable classics. Vote for your favorite U2 studio albums and those earning 70% or more will be considered the one's that every fan must own.

In our last round, we elected Achtung Baby (unanimously) and Joshua Tree to our Hall of Fame. We will now vote amongst these remaining studio albums:

Boy
October
War
Unforgettable Fire
Rattle & Hum
Zooropa
Original Soundtracks I
Pop
All That You Can't Leave Behind
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
No Line On The Horizon

You must vote for at least three albums. I have chosen five as a nice, round number for our Hall of Fame. Since two have been elected, that still leaves three that you must vote for at the very least. We won't necessarily induct any more albums, however.

My Ballot:

October
War
Unforgettable Fire
Zooropa
All That You Can't Leave Behind

POP
Unforgettable Fire
War
ATYCLB
NLOTH

But in reality, every fan should own every album

No Line on the Horizon
Pop
Zooropa

In that order. :wink: But shouldn't Passengers be dissalowed? Technically it's not a U2 album.

Seems kind of pointless... won't all the albums get in? And if it's U2 heaven, specifically interference's idea of U2 heaven...

No, the project might end right here. I just wanted there to be a ballot minimum so everyone at least has to be semi-selective rather than very selective.

The unforgettable Fire
No Line On The Horizon
Pop

But... I can't consider any U2 heaven without all their recordings and live performances available to the fans any moment to be a real heaven!!

Election over! We inducted The Unforgettable Fire!

Unforgettable Fire - 14 (77.8%)
Pop/No Line On The Horizon - 11 (61.1%)
Zooropa - 8 (44.4%)
All That You Can't Leave Behind - 6 (33.3%)
War - 5 (27.8%)
Boy - 4 (22.2%)
Rattle & Hum - 2 (11.1%)
October/Original Soundtracks I/How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - 1 (5.6%)

Damn, too late. At least UF made it.

Needs more Boy and Passengers, though.

Back
Top Bottom