Album rating in a nice way.. NLOTH Added

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fguDpDLmR.jpg

Totally accurate for me. With this program though, HTDAAB gets hit hard for my 1 point for LoveAndPiece(worst song ever) and 1 point for a Man and a Woman. Same goes for my 1 point for Cedars of lebanon on NLOTH :)

Hi,

Yes I'm back with an update to the free U2rate program.
You can now rate NLOTH and compare it to the 11 other albums.
How will it do? :hmm:

You can download it at: U2rate

Give it a go and do post a screen of the album rating if you want.

I promise to post mine sometime soon.

If you have already installed version 1.1, and want to use those ratings in 2.0, just copy the .txt files into the 2.0 install directory, and you are good to go with only having to rate NLOTH.

If you have any questions just leave it here and I'll attend to it :)

Have fun! :wave:

Is there a portable edition of this software?

There is only this version. Would be cool to make an iphone version for example.

Hehe I see. NLOTH has a hard time breaking JT and AB on my part I think.. Should really get my ratings posted.. Just want to give NLOTH some time to grow enough.

1.AB 9,25
2.NLOTH 9,18
3.Zooropa 8,80
4.UF 8,60
5.JT 7,64

Nice to see that on the members list of interference NLOTH is on the top 5 :)

The album is ok.. I actually now think ATYLB and HTDAAB is just as good. I only really like 4 songs really well. Some I can't even listen too..

Weird cause it seemed so amazing at first..

I now place it 2nd on my all time list. I just can't get enough of NLOTH, Magnificent, MOS, UC, Fez-BB, WAS, Breathe & COL. :heart:

I loved the NLOTH album at first. then I suddenly thought it was dull and I was bored with it. Now after the live performances I really see the soal of the songs come to life. I think it will be the best show I have gone to. I've been to all since and including Popmart.

MOS is utterly fantastic live..

Back
Top Bottom