Album Artwork?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedgeu2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Secretly listening to a U2 record that's beyond th
I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to where I can get the album artwork for stuff like singles U2 has released and anything not available on iTunes. Since the ones I'm looking for are not on iTunes I cannot get the artwork and I have searched and searched and nothing has come up. I'm looking for stuff like the Discotheque single, The Fly single, and such. It's not a big deal but it would be nice to have the artwork on my iPod when a song comes up. As for an alternative route in case no one can figure it out then I can always go to Google images and save the artwork and resize accordingly. I guess I should save my time with this thread and do that instead but I guess this thread is worth a shot. Thanks to anyone helping out and there may be others who have this same problem.

I'm not sure how big the images need to be, but if you go to the discography at U2.com, they have nice covers on each item's page (upper left hand corner, click on it for full resolution). They are about 600x600 pixels (which is the same size that iTunes provides, I think). There are discography entries for albums, singles, reissues, subscriber-only releases, DVDs, compilations, etc.

I buy music and I have it there automatically. Problem? :trollface:

:wink:

I just use Google Images.

Thank you greenlight7-11.:wave: It worked! Who knew U2.com was actually good for something? I think they are 600x600. It fits perfectly so I'm good now. Funny because U2.com would have been the last place I'd have looked at.
No problem. I only just found out about the covers at U2.com a couple of days ago.

albumart.org is another resource (for all artists). They've got stuff I've never heard of there, but it's not very well organized. It is fast though.

goat

Back
Top Bottom