Adams Mum...RIP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As sad as this is, I wouldn't say "things fell apart".

I'm close to the age of U2 members. And at this age, you look at life a bit differently. My parents are elderly - that time will sadly come. And while it will be tremendously emotional and hectic, I will also realize what they've been able to enjoy and see. It was just their time.

Similarly, Adam's mother got to see a grandchild. She was probably well cared for due to Adam's success. She got to see her son become one of the biggest stars in the music world. As he mourns, I hope he takes comfort in her life and what she's accomplished.

I know Adam would never read this, but I also hope he knows that he has the support of U2 fans around the world.

As sad as this is, I wouldn't say "things fell apart".

I'm close to the age of U2 members. And at this age, you look at life a bit differently. My parents are elderly - that time will sadly come. And while it will be tremendously emotional and hectic, I will also realize what they've been able to enjoy and see. It was just their time.

Similarly, Adam's mother got to see a grandchild. She was probably well cared for due to Adam's success. She got to see her son become one of the biggest stars in the music world. As he mourns, I hope he takes comfort in her life and what she's accomplished.

I know Adam would never read this, but I also hope he knows that he has the support of U2 fans around the world.

Amen....

:hug: Adam I'm so sorry..my thoughts and prayers are with you! :heart:

And thank you Adams Mom for raising a great son! and an awesome bass player!!..may you R.I.P :heart::heart::heart:

Back
Top Bottom