Adam’s got his groove back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBrazilianFly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I think Bono said something like that in an interview and I think he is right. I was looking at the live material from the promotional performances for NLOTH and on the French show Adam seem to come alive like in the 80’s. Bouncing/dancing Adam is back! Check out the “let me In the sound” part. He wasn’t moving like that in the 90’s and early 2000’s so much. We all noticed how he was more into the performances physically on the Vertigo Tour and judging by this new videos maybe he will be even more participative this time around. Am I the only one getting this vibe from Adam?

Good Lord, I can’t wait until this tour starts!
Here's the link to bouncing Adam (let me in the sound part):
YouTube - U2 - Get On Your Boots Live in Paris [HD - High Quality]

He had a good tour on Vertigo too. Much improved from Elevation. Here's hoping that continues.

Yep I agree great to see Adam loving preforming again!!!
killer moves that would put Jacko on the ropes, :D

I noticed a huge improvement on the Vertigo tour too, he was v involved
but it seems he is gone into overdrive now!!!

lets hope he keeps it up!

Must be his new James Bond image, anyone else get that vibe?
the first silver Bond c'mon! :lol:

Like everyone, I love Adam. What I could do without is the ten million dollar Versace suit he wore on the Late Late Show. With Bono in the group, they don't need another guy dressing like a dork.

I don't know why when rock stars hit 45 or 50, they all insist on wearing three-piece suits on stage. Looks ridiculous if you ask me. I'd rather see Adam go back to the blond Afro and checkered pants.

What I could do without is the ten million dollar Versace suit he wore on the Late Late Show. With Bono in the group, they don't need another guy dressing like a dork.

I don't know why when rock stars hit 45 or 50, they all insist on wearing three-piece suits on stage. Looks ridiculous if you ask me. I'd rather see Adam go back to the blond Afro and checkered pants.

:rolleyes:

You're always filled with inconsequential MISinformation.

Suits have been worn since day one of rock n roll, i.e. Beatles.

Even young bands wear them, i.e. Hives.

So you might want to open your eyes.

I think Adam has become the best dressed and dapper member of the band, come to think of it he almost always has been.

HAHA that was amazing, can't beleive I missed that first time round! Although I love all the guys, for some reason I do have a certain fondness for Adam. His moves there are quality, can't wait to see him in action soon. I agree, I think he really came into his own on the Vertigo tour - him and Bono on the ellipse during Streets is such a great moment on the Chicago DVD, lets hope for much more of that involvement.

HAHA that was amazing, can't beleive I missed that first time round!

him and Bono on the ellipse during Streets is such a great moment on the Chicago DVD, lets hope for much more of that involvement.

Same here! I overlooked most of those early promo shows since they kept playing Boots over and over...didn't think it was worth it. That clip is great--and what a fantastic TV studio audience!

Bono/Adam leaning on each other during Streets is brilliant. Always makes me smile :cute:

It seems like on every album since about AB, someone has said "Wow, this is really Adam's album". meh.

Well, that was true on Pop, and NLOTH! :drool: He's varying, doing riffs, little add ons rather than boring 8th notes! :yippie:

He's definately got his groove back! mr Jazz man!

On a related note: I've passed quite a bit of gas this week...

It's nice of you to correct my opinion, and the rude insult at the top of your post was also appreciated. So you might want to close your eyes, and stop reading posts that are beyond your intellectual capacity.

Why does every thread have to be hijacked by certain members who descend into snide remarks and petty disputes - this is a simple thread aiming to appreciate Adam's smooth moves, it doesn't need to be brought down by certain people who (pinpointing no one in particular) for some reason seem to disrupt quite a number of threads. :huh:

So did Elvis Costello. 1940's/50's vintage suits and skinny ties were considered "hip" with the new wave kids of the late seventies.

Back
Top Bottom