Acoustic Studio Recordings by U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

v10

Babyface
I'm trying to track down all proper studio acoustic recordings by U2 (or members of U2), not live tracks.

so far I have:

Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of (U27 EP)
Sometimes you can't make it on your own (HTDAAB Album DVD)
Vertigo (Edge on Banjo !)
A Man And A Woman (All Because Of You CDS)
Original of The Species (from Every Mother Counts)

These are all recent enough recordings, there must be many more

Can anyone add more ? please state where it appeared also if possible

Well, "acoustic" what? Like, acoustic anything (piano would start with maybe "I Fall Down" -- having both acoustic guitar and a piano part)? Or a track where all instruments are acoustic?

Well, "acoustic" what? Like, acoustic anything (piano would start with maybe "I Fall Down" -- having both acoustic guitar and a piano part)? Or a track where all instruments are acoustic?

I guess I should have said acoustic versions of previously recorded non-acoustic tracks. Like the ones I've listed would not originally have been acoustic, but they then recorded an acoustic version afterwards.

I guess I should have said acoustic versions of previously recorded non-acoustic tracks. Like the ones I've listed would not originally have been acoustic, but they then recorded an acoustic version afterwards.

actually, I think you've listed the only instances where this is the case.. there are alternative acoustic takes of songs, like One form the kindergarden AB remaster, for example, but no other re-recorded acoustic tracks.

Back
Top Bottom