Acoustic OOTS to be released on compilation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up: Pretty neat!

:shifty: Could we get a photo of the booklet too? With the liner notes? Since there's no way I'll be able to get this single here!

I had the whole thing scanned for you then realized I had the scanner on the wrong setting. :grumpy: I'll redo it for you as soon as I go get some sleep. sorry!

:love: Thanks Comet.

:sad: I just made a new folder for the new era. I miss the tour. Though I wonder what the new era will bring.

Anyone think Bono is getting more punky somehow? In a pretty cool way. Like the some of the rushed "I'll give you everything"s and a general kind of slinkiness.

I think it's a way of turning the slight worn-down-ness into a strength.

Not a huge fan of the arrangement, though the end is huge and beautiful:heart:--I prefer acoustic guitar on this one--but Bono's voice is still there. Bless that guy.

:lol: David Paul Hewson?

Seems from there that it's indeed a new recording. Arnie Acosta was involved with the AB remaster, Declan too. Though he's involved in most U2 recordings.

Me too PM please:wave:

Cheers,

Mauwer

I'm unable to send you a PM, maybe you have that function turned off or something, I don't know. I can email you if you post your email address or you can see about fixing the PM function. :)

Back
Top Bottom