Achtung Baby/ Zooropa remaster/ reissue - Part V/Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rosebowl set it tiny compared to this Uber version. It's humongous at least 2 1/2 times taller than the super deluxe boxset. Really not sure where it will go.

Its width matches that of my Wide Awake in Europe vinyl, and the box set is about a half inch taller.

:lol: Wow. I can only imagine how heavy this mofo is gonna be! I'm impressed.

True. But I stopped decorating my home with rock band memorabilia about the time I finished Uni and stopped having flatmates. :)

Rock memorabilia? I love reading and I love music, so I have lots of shelves with books and CDs.

If that's a mark of immaturity, I guess I'll have to live with that awful stigma.

Rock memorabilia? I love reading and I love music, so I have lots of shelves with books and CDs.

If that's a mark of immaturity, I guess I'll have to live with that awful stigma.

You've misunderstand me...I didn't say it was a mark of immaturity...just not something I really do any more. It really has more to do with getting rid of all the physical media I have...CD's, DVD's etc and putting it all on hard drives. For example, I'll give the Super Deluxe to my cousin once I've finished ripping the discs. It's really the music I'm concerned with and there's no reason for me to hang onto a box with a book in it that I'm going to look at once. And frankly I just don't have the room for all that!

I must be a terrible fan. I ordered the Super Deluxe set last week, but only asked for standard free shipping. Which in retrospect was silly, because I was already paying $120 for the set, so what's a few extra bucks to get it on release day?

Anyway, it shipped today, So hopefully I'll have it in my hands next Monday. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom