Achtung Baby/ Zooropa remaster/ reissue - Part V/Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think the Version of FTSD on sho is going to be different then the one on the dvd? I figured it would have been an edited version.
Probably not, but the DVD will most likely have some bonus features. Maybe it will be the fixed version of the Glastonbury EBTTRT performance that they show at the end.

RE: amazon, my order now says "shipping soon." Whew! I'm guessing they'll either ship it today (Sunday) or upgrade it to overnight and ship tomorrow. Amazon rocks.

Mine still has not shipped :(

Which versions did you get and are you in US/Canada?

I have the Uber on order from Amazon Canada and mine still says "not yet shipped"

Probably not, but the DVD will most likely have some bonus features. Maybe it will be the fixed version of the Glastonbury EBTTRT performance that they show at the end.

I haven't watched the DVD yet, but the liner notes do not say anything about bonus features. Running time is listed as 1 hour 14 minutes.

I haven't watched the DVD yet, but the liner notes do not say anything about bonus features. Running time is listed as 1 hour 14 minutes.
Hmm, that's interesting. I'd think they'd have SOME sort of bonus feature on it. Plus that's at least 10 minutes shorter than the original running time. Strange.

Plus that's at least 10 minutes shorter than the original running time. Strange.

You're right, I hadn't realized that yet. I incorrectly interpreted the 1 hour 14 minutes in the liner notes to be 84 minutes. Hmm... interesting... :hmm:

Is this thread going to be full of hourly updates from everyone on their shipping status for the next two days?

corianderstem said:
Is this thread going to be full of hourly updates from everyone on their shipping status for the next two days?

Probably. Better than a certain topic that was in these threads.

corianderstem said:
That's debatable.

Let's debate it!

You're WRONG! WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!

:wink:

No YOURE wrong. And the only reason you're wrong is because I'm right and you don't agree with me! WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!! :lol:

ETA: I just saw cori's post above but whatever. This is the last I'll speak of the shipping nonsense.

Heck, you don't have to stop talking about something just because I made a slightly bitchy comment. That usually doesn't stop anybody. :wink:

And here's Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World from the Hansa recordings, just for laughs. Bono's voice is :lol:

Thanks for that video with the original demo! I stand corrected. Bono must have had a cold or something becuase he really sounded off to me! lol

So does anyone here think Zooropa will be released on its own? I would hate to spend $120 on the super deluxe set just to get that, AB and the Baby demos. Thats really all i want.

So does anyone here think Zooropa will be released on its own? I would hate to spend $120 on the super deluxe set just to get that, AB and the Baby demos. Thats really all i want.

I think it kind of has to be. I mean, they don't want to stop selling the album...

But we really need disc 2 of Zooropa with Cruising down Main Street, In Cold Blood, and all the other goodies they've never given us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom