about the song acronyms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ann4u2

The Fly
would I be a really bad fan if I admitted I haven't heard like 38 of these songs after being a fan for 23 yrs? I was going thru the list and noticed that some of them I have never even heard of....I did notice though that a song I love, North and South of the River, wasn't on there and was wondering if someone knew why....

ann4u2 said:
well, thanks for that it does make me feel better...I was just pretty surprised to see all the songs on there that I have never heard..

Honesty, that's probably the case for a very good portion of Interference. I must admit that there were a good number of songs in the rate the song series that I started polls for despite the fact that I had never listened to them before.

But I guess what I'm wondering is, where do all of those songs come from? I know some of them were from the band's really early years, and some are probably some b-sides that I just don't have, but there seemed to be so many...maybe I'll have to start going on youtube and searching around..(unless some nice Interference people can tell me where look..lol)

But I guess what I'm wondering is, where do all of those songs come from? I know some of them were from the band's really early years, and some are probably some b-sides that I just don't have, but there seemed to be so many...maybe I'll have to start going on youtube and searching around..(unless some nice Interference people can tell me where look..lol)

u2wanderer.org :) That shows what was released when.

Sorry, I did mean to say "are" the best...should check my posts more carefully I guess. Anyway, thanks again for telling me about u2wanderer. I have been checking it out since yesterday, and it is excellent. If I had bothered to dust off my Passengers and MDH cds, I would have seen alot of the songs I didn't recognize where on those...

You're welcome ;) And yeah, As Digi said, in the rate the song contest there definitely were a few b-sides even I hadn't heard in years. So I didn't remember them at all. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom