A Day in The Life of The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay first post-tour-U2-hair-thread! :applaud:

Edge does have hair. I know he has said in interviews that he shaves his head. :hmm: But only his hairdresser knows for sure.

Love A Day In The Life of The Edge. :love: Bono the filmmaker FTW. :up:

this is a crappy video. Someone filmed their TV on then posted it on you tube. The dvd I have is a lot clearer and his hair is not dark at all.

I can't believe I'm involving myself in a band member hair conversation but since I'm here....he doesn't have much on top. It's not a thick hairline at all, in fact doesn't look like there's much up there. This picture is 10 years old while the video is from 2005/2006.

Edgehatless.jpg

this is a crappy video. Someone filmed their TV on then posted it on you tube. The dvd I have is a lot clearer and his hair is not dark at all.

I can't believe I'm involving myself in a band member hair conversation but since I'm here....he doesn't have much on top. It's not a thick hairline at all, in fact doesn't look like there's much up there. This picture is 10 years old while the video is from 2005/2006.

Edgehatless.jpg

OH believe it! :wink: :lol:

Yeah that pic definitely looks like how it looks on top as it grows in after shaving. :up:

Back
Top Bottom