2016 subscription offer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stefbrands

The Fly
My subscription ends 31st of January, but there still is no new subscription offer. How sure are we there will be a new one before the end of the month? And what am I supposed to do now?

Did U2.com notify you your subscription is running out? Perhaps you could respond to that email (if they did send it) and ask them about the new offer?

Cause I'm really not sure of anything right now..

Same here Stef. I find it depressing that they haven't announced anything yet and was about to make a thread for this and saw you where dealing with the same questions.

U2.COM. Wake up.

Typical SHAMBOLIC organisation by u2.com. I wont be renewing. The site is woeful

I agree that the subscription "deal" is woeful, but I really need to have presale codes if the boys are going to hit the road again.

Just realized that they still haven't announced anything. C'mon... mine is up 1/31 as well.

You will be emailed details of our 2016 Subscription Offer ahead of that date. Thanks

Yeah sure U2.com

tick tock tick tock..:corn:

Just read the Subscription FAQs.... it clears things up... at least a little bit

Q – Even though you have extended my subscription until the end of January, if I renew now anyway - so there’s no risk of me forgetting nearer the time - will I get the 2016 gift once it’s available?
A – We suggest waiting to renew your subscription until the new 2016 offer is announced in January. We’ll be emailing you with that information and you can then decide if you want to renew. (If you do renew now, we won’t be dispatching gifts related to earlier offers - such as the double vinyl album Another Time Another Place or the book North Side Story. )

U2 > Help

Well, do you really subscribe for the gift?! I mean most of us are members because of the presale codes. So while I sure hope for a nice gift this year, it doesn't really influence my decision...
As a side note, do you think they will send out the new gift also to new members who got their account in the fall?
Q – I renewed my subscription after October 1, 2015 and selected a gift I had received previously. Will I be sent the 2016 gift once it’s available?
A – Yes, we’re now not dispatching gifts with renewals after October 1, 2015 but all those who have renewed will automatically receive the new 2016 gift once that’s available in 2016.

So of course it is bull to renew now - I just logged in .. you have to choose between the two old gifts in order to renew your subscription.

I subscribe for the awesome exclusive members content, what do you think ? :applaud:

If the tour eventually continues in 2025 - and I renew every year .. my member status will be Dinosaur JR

If the tour eventually continues in 2025 - and I renew every year .. my member status will be Dinosaur JR
With the money you will have spent on your membership by then, you could probably have bribed a ticketmaster employee to give you early access ;)

Maybe they'll just extend everyone's memberships by another month until they work out what they're doing.

Maybe they'll just extend everyone's memberships by another month until they work out what they're doing.
They can't (well, shouldn't) proudly announce that they're extending every membership so we can decide knowing what the gift will be, and then not announce it in time. So either they announce the new gift this week, or they will extend membership for another month. But they whole thing is a bit ridiculous... I'm counting on a last minute announcement on Friday...

Id completely forgot mines up 31st January. Theres alot of peoples up that date as they changed everyone's date.

NOTE - Details of annual offer and gift to be announced in January. If you are a current subscriber and your annual term ends in the period from October 2015 to January 2016, you do not need to renew at this time. Your subscription has been automatically extended to January 31st 2016. You will be emailed details of our 2016 Subscription Offer ahead of that date. Thanks

So we should hear something this week

Yeah, so what the fuck are we doing? Getting an extension? Renewing before the 31st ourselves? U2.com keeps proving their communication skills to be inadequate. Where I am it's just over 48 hours until Feb 1st. Let's hear something...

Sent from my SM-G900I using U2 Interference mobile app

Did anyone on here already tried getting in contact with them?
Please be so kind to annoy them with a stuffed inbox. I'm gonna send some emails around.
Mods @ the Zootopia forums have no clue either. Several users there have send emails too.

I'm gonna resubscribe today, hoping I will receive the new gift as they promise.

:lmao: I forgot, I just ticked a box, and voila. In the end I expect none of the above to be delivered at all.
Some people are still waiting for their copy of Another Time, another place.

Did anyone on here already tried getting in contact with them?
Please be so kind to annoy them with a stuffed inbox. I'm gonna send some emails around.
Mods @ the Zootopia forums have no clue either. Several users there have send emails too.

I'm gonna resubscribe today, hoping I will receive the new gift as they promise.

I tweeted @U2 asking for a status update but no response.

I resubscribed too. I sent an e-mail with my order number to clarify I'd rather not have the vinyl. C'mon U2.com...get your shit together!!!

It looks like my subscription has been extended another couple of weeks. No email from U2.com, I just happened to notice it when I was looking around on the website. I assume everyone's is showing this?

LOGIN NAME
danielct
DISPLAY NAME (Your Community Name)
DanielCT
EMAIL STATUS
Verified
ACCOUNT ACTIVE UNTIL
16 February 2016

Back
Top Bottom